About Love (part 2)

In novels or movies, it is shown that there is something romantic about fighting for someone and winning their love back. But at this age, I have learned that there is nothing beautiful about continuously convincing someone to feel the same way toward us. Love, particularly, should be mutual, a natural connection where your soul is able to recognize a home in another.
 
This year taught me not only about embracing my feelings but also about acceptance. I would never fight for someone to like me; I'm not orchestrating anything to happen; I never ask more than I should; I always keep my personal thoughts and feelings, my happiness, my excitement, and sometimes my confusions here, because we agree to keep things at a "no feelings attached" level, so I won't let anyone, especially that person, know it. I manage my expectations quite well. I kinda enjoy things as they are. I believe I've done what I should've done. But sadly, it isn't enough. Morover, I need to accept that despite all the 'normal' things I've done, he still chose to hate me. I need to accept the fact that it might be my disappearance that he is been wanting.
 
Praying is another level of showing love that I thought would never go to for someone strange that I barely knew. I can do nothing other than thank Allah for the chance of meeting the man of my dreams. Every day I humbly asking Him to keep that person safe and taken care of. It was beautiful for me because it brought me peace and a sense of letting go so that I knew I won't lose anything even when I literally would lose that person. 
 
My dearest random readers, what have I done wrong to deserve being blocked on a platform we didn't even connect to? (rethorical question). Well, it's okay, I'm a human, and I accept myself for being sad today. Good night!

Comments

recent posts

At the end of the day (a daily journal)

About Love (Part 1)

You met the man of your dreams, then what? (a self reminder)